How Aegis Assists Architects/Engineers
Home » About Aegis » How Aegis Assists Architects/Engineers
- Preliminary truss design evaluation - we can help you determine if cold-formed steel trusses are the right solution for your roof framing project
- Specification support - our local representatives can assist you in developing a proper cold formed steel specification. Or, you can access our easy-to-use on-line Spec Creator.
- Fire resistant assemblies - Our cost-effective one-layer, one-hour UL® roof and ceiling assemblies offer design flexibility
- Engineering and Technical support - Our staff of licensed professional engineers is available to answer your most challenging cold formed truss and panel inquiries.
- Engineering Design Services – Our engineering staff can provide engineered CFS truss design drawings, connection drawings, bracing and full truss system assembly drawings (The Works™) signed and sealed by one of our licensed Professional Engineers. Designs requiring North Carolina seals are provided by a North Carolina licensed affiliate.
- Local fabricator support - Aegis will put you in touch with our authorized fabricators serving your area. You can also access our easy to use Fabricator Locator on-line.